Resilience Essentials workshops and seminars range from half-day to three-day residential and can be customised to the specific needs of a group or organisation. Resilience Essentials can contribute to:
Content areas may include:
- Staff orientation programs - particularly relevant in areas of high staff turnover or inherent workplace stress such as trauma, vicarious trauma, relentless pressure
- Ongoing staff development programs
- Workplace health and safety programs - reducing absenteeism and worker disengagement, improving staff moral and resilience
- Customised programs
Content areas may include:
- recognition of the signs and symptoms of stress
- an exploration of the nature and impact of stress, burnout, compassion fatigue and vicarious traumatisation
- body strategies - nutrition, sleep, relaxation and exercise to support good physical health, mental performance and emotional well-being
- mind strategies - techniques to improve mental clarity, problem solving and improved skills in dealing with complex mental and emotional issues
- the range of strategies provided create a tool-box of simple, practical ideas to help build and maintain resilience
Half day seminars available to introduce concepts of resilience and a range of strategies to suit different situations - group size unlimited.
Components may include: how to recognise stress or burnout, patterns of stress, how to build resilience though practical and emotional strategies. This is an interactive workshop allowing participants can try out different techniques and begin to build a 'resilience toolkit' - group size maximum 15.
One-day workshop - part 2
Participants who attended the above One-day workshop have the option of a follow-up day that deepens their understanding and use of mind mastery strategies can be modified for participants' specific needs- group size maximum 15.
Friday afternoon to Sunday afternoon, this expands on the content of the one day workshop and follow up workshop enabling more individual attention and dynamic group work.
Being residential enables focus and time to switch off from the outside world. Relaxation techniques and realistic self care strategies are emphasised. This is the premium option! Group size maximum 15.
Supervision provides the opportunity for inidividuals or groups to meet formally to reflect and review professional issues and situations with the aim of supporting professional development. Supervision can be provided face-to-face, by phone or by skype.
Customised seminars, workshops and consultation
We can tailor-make seminars, workshops or residential programs to focus on your workforce-specific issues.